ENigeria Newspaper reports that Qatar Airways requires the services of an Airport Services Duty Officer – Customer Experience
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline.
ENigeria Newspaper reports that Qatar Airways connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Id: 154102
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
About the Role
• We are recruiting for an Airport Services Duty Officer based in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard.
• You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
• You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
• Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
• Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
• Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
• Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
• Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer
• Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
• Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualification
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
• Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
• Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
• Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• You must also have the right to live and work in Nigeria to be considered for this role.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for the Qatar Airways recruitment should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Dr. Philip Ozuah donates $1 million to resuscitate University of Ibadan Medical College
Lagos State Internal Revenue Launches Whistle-Blower Initiative
Frustrated Customers Share Awful Experiences Using Renmoney Loan App
Glo, most consistent data network in Nigeria – Beacon of ICT organisers
Comedian – Lasisi Elenu weds actress, Nonso Adika
Osun PDP warns Oyetola against conduct of local government election
APC Senatorial ticket: David Umahi Loses to Ann Agom-Eze
Music Producer, Don Jazzy Loses Mom
Naira Gains Against Dollar Today
Dana Airlines respond after FG’s suspension
Dana Airlines License Suspended indefinitely
Platform Times launches foundation, targets training 2,000 journalists in first year
Stakeholders Identify Non-Oil Export as Panacea for Nigeria’s Economic Rejuvenation at Zenith Bank Seminar
NBCC Appoints AFRIMA President as Creative And Cultural Committee Chairman
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
News3 months ago
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
Entertainment11 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children