Nigeria newspaper headlines and Naija news today, 30th April 2022, can be accessed below as curated by ENigeria Newspaper.
ENigeria Newspaper has compiled Naija news headlines from Nigeria newspapers today, this means the latest Naija news, top newspaper headlines, and happenings in Nigeria can be accessed on this page.
Below are the Nigeria Newspaper headlines today & Naija news today from the Nigerian Newspaper today.
1. Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on Friday held a closed-door meeting with Niger State Governor and Chairman of Northern States Governors Forum, NSGF, Abubakar Sani Bello in Minna. The purpose of the meeting was, however, not revealed to journalists.
2. The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, has said the party has not taken any decision on the zoning of its presidential ticket ahead of the 2023 general elections. Adamu claimed the decision on which part of the country should produce the ruling party candidate was beyond him.
3. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential screening committee led by Senator David Mark has disqualified two of the 17 presidential aspirants seeking to contest the 2023 election on the platform of the party. Senator David Mark announced the disqualification of the two aspirants to journalists on Friday evening but refused to mention their names.
4. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC)), has picked the nomination and expression of interest forms of the ruling party. The presidential aspirant picked up the N100 million forms in Abuja on Friday afternoon.
5. The Naira exchanged at N419.00 to the dollar at the Investors and Exporters window on Friday, a 0.12 per cent depreciation, compared to 418.50 to the dollar on Thursday. The open indicative rate closed at N417.30 to the dollar on Friday.
6. As the 1443 Hijra (2022) Ramadan draws to an end, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), under the leadership of its President-General and Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, has urged Muslims across the country to look for the new moon of Shawwal on Saturday.
7. Seven persons died while five others sustained injuries on Friday in an accident involving a Mazda bus and a truck at Ogunmakin on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. FRSC’s Sector Commander in Ogun, Mr Ahmed Umar, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Abeokuta.
8. The Senator representing Plateau South, Nora Dadu’ut, her husband, close family members, aides and some journalists, on Thursday, escaped death when irate youths held them hostage at Namu village, Qua’an Pan LG area of the Plateau State, blocking the only thoroughfare leading to Lafia and Jos, taking the people hostage for hours.
9. The Special Task Force, Operation Safe Haven (OPSH), maintaining peace in Plateau and environ has said gunmen killed two locals and a soldier at Rikwe-Chongu village of Kwall District of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau. The Media Officer of the military body, Maj. Ishaku Takwa, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Jos.
10. Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 38-year-old man identified as Sunday Udoh for allegedly impregnating his 15-year-old daughter. Udoh was also alleged to have made attempts to abort the pregnancy.
ASUU Strike: Call off Strike now, Court orders ASUU
Top 20 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria 2022 for Instant Loans
ICPC uncovers N400bn fraud in 2021, 2022 budgets
Widow, Son weep, Beg For Price Reduction as Lagos Govt Auctions Vehicles
ANAP Foundation Presidential Polls: Tinubu’s camp Fires back
Azman Air operations suspended
BREAKING: Court Orders INEC to Declare Akpabio as APC Senatorial Candidate
Governor Akeredolu breaks silence after News of Mom’s death
Ex-Husband reveals how Amara Blessing Nwosu connived with children to beat him up
Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii breaks silence after Supreme Court victory
JAMB makes fresh demand from Federal government
Wike inspects Dr. Peter Odili Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases Centre
DSS says Tukur Mamu is a terrorists’ financier, heading to terrorism summit
Supreme Court declares Ifeanyi Chukwuma Odii Ebonyi PDP candidate
Iyorcha Ayu must go, Seyi Makinde tells Atiku
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
News4 months ago
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
Entertainment1 year ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
News2 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle