Forbes Africa under 30 in its 2020 edition enlists and celebrated African entrepreneurs who are under the age of 30 and impacting their respective industries positively through creative and innovative ideas.
The 2020 edition of Forbes Africa Under 30 features 30 Africans sourced from four categories featuring 30 in each: Business, Technology, Creatives and Sports.
Nigerias made up the majority of honorees in the list, shedding light on the entrepreneurial spirit of the young people in the country.
South Africa and Botswana had four of their young entrepreneurs on the list. Ghana had three young people while Uganda had two of its young entrepreneurs on the list.
Cameroon, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Morocco, Sudan and Ivory had one young entrepreneur making the list.
Enlisted below in a catalogue obtained by e-nigeria! are some who were mentioned
- Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy), 27, DJ, Founder and Director, Red Velvet Music Group
- Oluwatosin Ajibade (Mr Eazi), 28, Musician and Founder, emPawa Africa
- Patrick Okorie (Patoranking), 29, Musician
- Tracy Batta, 29, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Smoothie Express
Industry: Food and Beverage
- Olajumoke Oduwole, 29, Founder and CEO and Senior Web Developer, KJK Communication Limited
Industry: Tech / software development
- Swanky Jerry, 28, Founder, Chief Creative Officer, Swanky Signatures
- Davies Okeowo, 29, Co-founder and CEO, Enterprise Hill and Competence Africa
Industry: Business Development
- Maryam Gwadabe, 29, Founder and CEO, Blue Sapphire Hub
- Asisat Oshoala, 25,Footballer