In this report, ENigeria Newspaper demonstrates step-by-step, how to apply for Ikeja Electric (IKEDC) July Recruitment: How to apply for Ikeja Electric Job this July, 2022.
ENigeria Newspaper reports that IKEDC – the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, – Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013, following the transfer of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The company is driven by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed.
IKEDC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Product Development Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Research & Product Development Supervisor
• This role is responsible for providing support in early-stage research and product development concept and feasibility; supporting existing initiatives and proffering solutions for enhancement.
• Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities.
• Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
• Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
• Engages in business development research for lead generation.
• Conducts focus sessions for product value proposition and validation.
• Conduct surveys and user acceptance tests for product validation and approval.
• Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
• Participates in cross-functional R&D project meetings and related activities.
• Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on track.
• Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch through specified channels
• Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Engineering
• At least one year of relevant work experience, from a related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data analysis, research and product development.
• Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
• Product research & development
• Product go-to-market strategy
• Business process and improvements
• Strategy development and implementation
• Customer relationship management.
• Sales and marketing
• Data Analytics.
• Communication and Interpersonal Relations
• Supervisory/Managerial Skills
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Managing Resources
• Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE:
Dr. Philip Ozuah donates $1 million to resuscitate University of Ibadan Medical College
Lagos State Internal Revenue Launches Whistle-Blower Initiative
Frustrated Customers Share Awful Experiences Using Renmoney Loan App
Glo, most consistent data network in Nigeria – Beacon of ICT organisers
Comedian – Lasisi Elenu weds actress, Nonso Adika
Osun PDP warns Oyetola against conduct of local government election
APC Senatorial ticket: David Umahi Loses to Ann Agom-Eze
Music Producer, Don Jazzy Loses Mom
Naira Gains Against Dollar Today
Dana Airlines respond after FG’s suspension
Dana Airlines License Suspended indefinitely
Platform Times launches foundation, targets training 2,000 journalists in first year
Stakeholders Identify Non-Oil Export as Panacea for Nigeria’s Economic Rejuvenation at Zenith Bank Seminar
NBCC Appoints AFRIMA President as Creative And Cultural Committee Chairman
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
News3 months ago
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
Entertainment11 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children