MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognized brands on the continent.
MultiChoice entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 countries.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Value Manager, Field
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Band: Key Customers
Direct Reports: Division
Reports to: Executive Head, CVM
Purpose of the Position
• To support the Executive Head, CVM within the region in the overall CVM roadmap to retain subscribers and maximize revenue
• To support the Regional Customer Heads in the overall CVM roadmap to retain subscribers and maximize revenue
Key Performance Objectives
• Develop and implement CVM field strategy in order to achieve the objectives of leading the industry in ARPU, Churn control and high value market share.
• Lead field retention execution plan with key responsibilities & deliverables across the team
• Deliver on DStv & GOtv collections and revenue as defined in budget for FY.
• Analytics: Build Predictive & Propensity models for better decision making pertaining to key aspects such as Churn, acquisition, etc. leading to better customer lifecycle management.
• Database Management & Reporting generating customer insights based on data analysis and identifying new revenue opportunities.
• Define set of activities required to deliver against the targets and ensure alignment with the various regions.
• Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue (upgrades) from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with the business.
• Design and implement an incentive or reward system to improve incremental collections.
• Facilitate workshops to identify churn drivers. Implement initiatives addressing causes of churn drivers.
• Develop and drive the retention initiatives in collaboration with the retail teams and regions.
• Produce accurate and regular reports on Business performance.
• Identify opportunities and activities to grow the base; in valuable customer segments for enhancement, base retention, and churn control.
• Ensure the full deployment / utilization of all POS.
• Relationship Management with 3rd party (Capricorn) to ensure daily reporting, audit, reconciliation and prompt resolution of faulty baxi-boxes
• Ensure field retention staff understand how they can use the baxi-boxes and arrange training as needed
• Responsible for developing a system interface to enhance quick and accurate reporting for business decisions and performance benchmarking across various regions.
• Ensure data, insight and results are communicated to key stakeholders and the wider business; proffer solutions and advice improvements going forward.
• Secure adequate number of active field retention agents in each region.
• Forecast, manage and monitor CVM Field budget.
• Plan and drive campaigns in line with the business calendar.
• Rigorously monitor performance against approved budgets and put measures in place to address variances. Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency.
• Responsible for team strength & performance level (attraction, selection, retention & development of regional CVM team).
• Ensure alignment with Team strength, performance and energy matched strategic requirements – under performers identified, improved or removed
• Performance reviews are done regularly, everyone has clear picture of current performance, recognition given where it is due and low performers are acted upon.
• Coaching & Mentoring.
• Ensure direct reports live Company ethics;
• Departmental goals understood and actively pursued by team; work accountability clearly delegated.
Key Performance Indicator
• Marketing, Commercial Sales, Customer Care, Customer Operations, Digital Enablement, Customer Value Management, Customer Experience & PMO, Strategy, CII, Legal, Regulatory, Finance, HR; General Entertainment, Media Sales, Corporate Affairs
• Research Agencies; Outsourced Outbound Agencies, Digital Platforms, 3rd Party Channels.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Essential)
• MBA advantageous (Preferred)
• Must have 7-10 years in a commerce, business administration or sales and marketing leadership role
• A minimum of 3 years deploying & managing a POS network preferably in a FINTECH.
• Experience managing a medium/large team
• Customer Relationship Management.
• Campaign management experience.
• Strong budget management experience
• Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flair
• Business Intelligence experience.
• Customer Centricity
• Developing value propositions
• Marketing Management
• Regulatory and Legal Compliance
• Media Management
• Vendor Management
• Brand Management
• Reporting and Research
• Project Management
• Financial Management/Budgeting
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Planning & Organizing
• Ideas Generation.
• Result Orientation
• Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE
Entertainment News2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News7 months ago
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Entertainment News1 year ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News3 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
News3 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle
News3 years ago
SBI Media gets International applause on 9Mobile Account Win
News2 years ago
All you need to know about Hushpuppi ‘s Arrest in Dubai
News3 years ago
‘It’s a sincere process’: why personal dating ads are making a comeback