Nigerian newspaper headlines and Naija news today, Wednesday 4th April 2022, can be accessed below as curated by ENigeria Newspaper.
ENigeria Newspaper has compiled Nigerian newspaper, Naija news, headlines from newspaper publications in Nigeria, this means the latest Naija news, top newspaper headlines, and happenings in Nigeria can be accessed on this page.
Below are the Nigerian Newspaper headlines today & Naija news today from the Nigerian Newspaper today.
1. The Lagos State Police Command has commenced investigation to unravel the circumstances surrounding the death of two lovers, whose corpses were found inside a Sport Utility Vehicle in the Isolo area of the State.
2. Islamic State in West Africa Province (ISWAP) fighters, yesterday night, attacked a village near Chibok Local Government Area of Borno State. A vigilante source revealed that the terrorists invaded Kautukari village, some 15 kilometres away from Chibok town, shooting sporadically and setting houses on fire.
3. The Chairman of the Southern Governors’ Forum, Mr Rotimi Akeredolu, has insisted that the Southern part of the country must produce the next president of the country. Akeredolu, in a statement yesterday, warned the national leadership of the APC against giving the presidential ticket to a northern aspirant so as not to put the party in a crisis.
4. The Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, has denied endorsing Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the presidency. OYC National President, Igboayaka O. Igboayaka, warned Tinubu to be careful of maligning the aspiration of the Southeast to produce Nigeria’s president.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari and the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and presidential aspirant, Bola Ahmed Tinubu met behind closed-door at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, yesterday.
6. The Nigerian Army has accused the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) of unleashing terror on Ndigbo, whom they claim to be protecting. The army authorities said this while confirming the murder of a couple who were beheaded by gunmen on Saturday.
7. The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, has described bandits as total terrorists who must be eliminated. The monarch, who stated this when the Chief of Army Staff, General Faruk Yahya, paid him Sallah homage on Tuesday, said the trend must end now.
8. The striking workers in Nigerian universities, on Tuesday, decried the “No pay, No work” policy, saying the warning strike they embarked upon is now indefinite. The workers, under the auspices of the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT), said laboratories, workshops, farms and others would remain shut till the government pays their salaries.
9. United Nations (UN) Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres landed in Nigeria on Tuesday. Guterres visited the Borno capital, Maiduguri, where he met Boko Haram victims and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).
10. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has expressed optimism that whatever the situation and condition is, all will be well with Nigeria. Obasanjo, who said this at a Global Crusade organised by the Deeper Life Bible Church, in Abeokuta, urged Nigerians to have faith in God.
Folorunso Alakija N60bn Luxury Tower in Ikoyi and its esthetics
Week 47 Pool Fixture 2022: Pool Fixtures for Sat. 28 May 2022 Pool Agent
VIDEO: Miriam Olusanya led GTBank Shields Staff who steal from Customers’ accounts
Audition form – How to Apply For BBNaija 2022: Direct Link To Apply
Actor Gideon Okeke’s marriage crashes three years after
BREAKING: Jamil Abubakar’s baby mama Irene files for sole custody of son
Biography of Anamekwe Nwabuoku – Age, Education, of Nigeria Accountant General
Anamekwe Nwabuoku replaces Idris as Nigeria Accountant General
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Opponent collapses as Victor Nwokolo clinches PDP Primaries ticket
Nigerian Idol Season 7 Winner Emerges
Glamour Girls remake to debut on Netflix in June
Okechukwu Okoye: Soludo offers N10m reward for information on killers of lawmaker
DIG Joseph Egbunike’s burial today in Onitsha
EXCLUSIVE: How inability to secure American green card led Genevieve Nnaji into depression
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
Entertainment8 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle