Nigeria newspaper headlines and Naija news today, 30th April 2022, can be accessed below as curated by ENigeria Newspaper.
ENigeria Newspaper has compiled Naija news headlines from Nigeria newspapers today, this means the latest Naija news, top newspaper headlines, and happenings in Nigeria can be accessed on this page.
Below are the Nigeria Newspaper headlines today & Naija news today from the Nigerian Newspaper today.
1. Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on Friday held a closed-door meeting with Niger State Governor and Chairman of Northern States Governors Forum, NSGF, Abubakar Sani Bello in Minna. The purpose of the meeting was, however, not revealed to journalists.
2. The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullahi Adamu, has said the party has not taken any decision on the zoning of its presidential ticket ahead of the 2023 general elections. Adamu claimed the decision on which part of the country should produce the ruling party candidate was beyond him.
3. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential screening committee led by Senator David Mark has disqualified two of the 17 presidential aspirants seeking to contest the 2023 election on the platform of the party. Senator David Mark announced the disqualification of the two aspirants to journalists on Friday evening but refused to mention their names.
4. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC)), has picked the nomination and expression of interest forms of the ruling party. The presidential aspirant picked up the N100 million forms in Abuja on Friday afternoon.
5. The Naira exchanged at N419.00 to the dollar at the Investors and Exporters window on Friday, a 0.12 per cent depreciation, compared to 418.50 to the dollar on Thursday. The open indicative rate closed at N417.30 to the dollar on Friday.
6. As the 1443 Hijra (2022) Ramadan draws to an end, the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), under the leadership of its President-General and Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar III, has urged Muslims across the country to look for the new moon of Shawwal on Saturday.
7. Seven persons died while five others sustained injuries on Friday in an accident involving a Mazda bus and a truck at Ogunmakin on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. FRSC’s Sector Commander in Ogun, Mr Ahmed Umar, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Abeokuta.
8. The Senator representing Plateau South, Nora Dadu’ut, her husband, close family members, aides and some journalists, on Thursday, escaped death when irate youths held them hostage at Namu village, Qua’an Pan LG area of the Plateau State, blocking the only thoroughfare leading to Lafia and Jos, taking the people hostage for hours.
9. The Special Task Force, Operation Safe Haven (OPSH), maintaining peace in Plateau and environ has said gunmen killed two locals and a soldier at Rikwe-Chongu village of Kwall District of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau. The Media Officer of the military body, Maj. Ishaku Takwa, confirmed the incident to newsmen in Jos.
10. Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 38-year-old man identified as Sunday Udoh for allegedly impregnating his 15-year-old daughter. Udoh was also alleged to have made attempts to abort the pregnancy.
Folorunso Alakija N60bn Luxury Tower in Ikoyi and its esthetics
Week 47 Pool Fixture 2022: Pool Fixtures for Sat. 28 May 2022 Pool Agent
VIDEO: Miriam Olusanya led GTBank Shields Staff who steal from Customers’ accounts
Audition form – How to Apply For BBNaija 2022: Direct Link To Apply
Actor Gideon Okeke’s marriage crashes three years after
BREAKING: Jamil Abubakar’s baby mama Irene files for sole custody of son
Biography of Anamekwe Nwabuoku – Age, Education, of Nigeria Accountant General
Anamekwe Nwabuoku replaces Idris as Nigeria Accountant General
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Opponent collapses as Victor Nwokolo clinches PDP Primaries ticket
Nigerian Idol Season 7 Winner Emerges
Glamour Girls remake to debut on Netflix in June
Okechukwu Okoye: Soludo offers N10m reward for information on killers of lawmaker
DIG Joseph Egbunike’s burial today in Onitsha
EXCLUSIVE: How inability to secure American green card led Genevieve Nnaji into depression
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
Entertainment8 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle