Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the position of distributors nationwide, ENigeria Newspaper reports.
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
• Fan Milk Plc, a Danone Company is a player in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods sector engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of dairy products, ice cream and ambient juices in Nigeria, and the makers of FanVanille, SuperYogo, FanChoco, Fanice, FanDango, Go Slo and other range of products.
• Danone, a world class food company and owners of Fan Milk Plc is building on health focused and fast growing categories in three businesses: Essential Dairy & plant-based products, Waters and Specialized nutrition (Early life nutrition and Medical nutrition) which are dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
• The business management has been re-ordered and synergized to include Danone’s Early Life Nutrition (ELN) business, in which Fan Milk is responsible for the distribution of Danone’s Early life Nutrition Products through Fan Milk’s unique distribution channels in Nigeria.
• To foster the expansion, Fan Milk is seeking Distributors who meet the requirements below and are able to lead distribution of its ambient drinks and Danone ELN products across the states in Nigeria.
Locations open for distributors:
• Across all the states in Nigeria.
• Financial Strength – Required Working Capital for designated territory.
• Financial Requirements of N5 – N30 million startup Working Capital (depending on location)
• Good knowledge of the Consumer Goods Market.
• High sense of integrity and willingness to work within company code of business principles and policy.
• Currently in FMCG Business or New Entrant
• Growth Mindset
Distributor must be able to provide the following:
• Redistribution vans for product distribution within assigned territory
• Warehousing Facility
• Monitoring and analyzing equipment (laptop or desktop computer)
• Business Manager to oversee the Business.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Applications should be submitted physically at:
Fan Milk Plc,
Plot 6a, Cocoa Industries Way,
Off Akilo Road, Ogba,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
The following should be contained in the Application:
• Company Profile (Include Contact details)
• Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Statement of Financial Net-worth
• Application Letter indicating location(s) of interest and working capital commitment.
• Valid means of identification.
Note: For more information about the Fank Milk Plc job, please call: 08158493325 .
Week 47 Pool Fixture 2022: Pool Fixtures for Sat. 28 May 2022 Pool Agent
VIDEO: Miriam Olusanya led GTBank Shields Staff who steal from Customers’ accounts
Audition form – How to Apply For BBNaija 2022: Direct Link To Apply
Actor Gideon Okeke’s marriage crashes three years after
BREAKING: Jamil Abubakar’s baby mama Irene files for sole custody of son
Biography of Anamekwe Nwabuoku – Age, Education, of Nigeria Accountant General
Anamekwe Nwabuoku replaces Idris as Nigeria Accountant General
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Opponent collapses as Victor Nwokolo clinches PDP Primaries ticket
Nigerian Idol Season 7 Winner Emerges
Glamour Girls remake to debut on Netflix in June
Okechukwu Okoye: Soludo offers N10m reward for information on killers of lawmaker
DIG Joseph Egbunike’s burial today in Onitsha
EXCLUSIVE: How inability to secure American green card led Genevieve Nnaji into depression
Deborah Samuel: How DSS officers could not save her from angry mob
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
Entertainment8 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle