ENigeria Newspaper reports that you can now apply for the post of a Surveyor at Dangote Group and the procedure can be found below.
ENigeria Newspaper reports that Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveyor
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Services: DCP – Operations
We are looking for an experienced Surveyor who will be responsible for:
• Conduct sub-surface surveys to identify the characteristics of potential land or mining development sites.
• Provide input in specifying the ground support systems, processes and equipment for safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction or underground construction activities.
• Implement, and coordinate mining plans and safety programs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct initial surveys, risk assessments and environmental impact assessments on potential sites to assess whether plans are workable.
• Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labour usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
• Implement and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
• Inspect mining areas for unsafe structures, equipment, and working conditions.
• Examine maps, deposits, drilling locations, or mines to determine the location, size, accessibility, contents, value, and potential profitability of deposits.
• Select or develop mineral location, extraction, and production methods, based on factors such as safety, cost, and deposit characteristics.
• Prepare technical reports for use by mining, engineering, and management personnel.
• Monitor mine production rates to assess operational effectiveness.
• Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in developing and operating mines.
• Predict the environmental effects and impacts of mining, including air pollution and destruction of the landscape and devise solutions such as methods of storing excavated soil and returning exhausted mine sites to natural states
• Evaluate data to develop new mining products, equipment, or processes.
• Design, develop, and implement computer applications for use in mining operations such as mine design, modeling, or mapping or for monitoring mine conditions. Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Mines.
• Implement and coordinate mine safety programs, including the design and maintenance of protective and rescue equipment and safety devices.
• Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Survey or related discipline.
• Minimum of five (5) years mining experience in operations, engineering and project evaluation.
Skills and Competencies:
• Proven experience in Surface mine design and development.
• Good knowledge of the cement manufacturing industry.
• Working knowledge of mine equipment selection, capital cost and operating cost estimates.
• Working knowledge of surveying technology/ mine planning software such as Mine sight, AutoCAD or other mine development software.
• Ability to interpret maps, charts and graphical data
• Strong scientific and mathematical background
• Methodical approach to work practices with strong emphasis on quality.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• Good analytical skills.
• Private Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should who want to apply for the Dangote Group recruitment should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Week 47 Pool Fixture 2022: Pool Fixtures for Sat. 28 May 2022 Pool Agent
VIDEO: Miriam Olusanya led GTBank Shields Staff who steal from Customers’ accounts
Audition form – How to Apply For BBNaija 2022: Direct Link To Apply
Actor Gideon Okeke’s marriage crashes three years after
BREAKING: Jamil Abubakar’s baby mama Irene files for sole custody of son
Biography of Anamekwe Nwabuoku – Age, Education, of Nigeria Accountant General
Anamekwe Nwabuoku replaces Idris as Nigeria Accountant General
Leaked AKSU Student Video as Unidentified Guy Smashes Akwa Ibom varsity Girl
Opponent collapses as Victor Nwokolo clinches PDP Primaries ticket
Nigerian Idol Season 7 Winner Emerges
Glamour Girls remake to debut on Netflix in June
Okechukwu Okoye: Soludo offers N10m reward for information on killers of lawmaker
DIG Joseph Egbunike’s burial today in Onitsha
EXCLUSIVE: How inability to secure American green card led Genevieve Nnaji into depression
Deborah Samuel: How DSS officers could not save her from angry mob
News3 years ago
Drug Kingpin, Bishop who escaped death in Ozubulu, killed In South Africa
Crime6 years ago
Forbes Denies Sujimoto CEO, Siji Ogundele
Entertainment2 years ago
Actress, Destiny Etiko talks about her curves and Ikebe
News4 years ago
Harrysong Facilitates Release of 3 Inmates from Okere Prison
Crime4 years ago
Italian Husband Murders Nigerian Female Singer, Alizee and 4 year-old daughter
News2 years ago
Access Bank Plc Launches Access9ijaKids for Children
Entertainment8 months ago
Shocking! Chioma Chukwuka moves out of matrimonial home
News2 years ago
Uzoma Dozie, Former Diamond Bank CEO launches digital banking Startup – Sparkle